Google
 

Friday, May 18, 2007

Witz Pickz: Actually Posting On His Blog

Whew, it's been a while. I have to apologize for my lack of posting, but I've been "between apartments" for the last few weeks and not having access to much internet. Plus, it's kinda tough while staying in your friends' apartment to say, "Sorry guys, can't hangout now, I have to 'NOT Pick Laffy Taffy.'" So there was a lull, or as I call it, "a time to go back and read all the posts you missed and appreciate what I have written instead of dwelling on when I haven't..." But that's only what I call it.

Anyway, I'm back, to some extent, and totally jobless, so while I won't be sat down in front of a computer everyday without choice, I'll try and post as often as possible. So without further ado, I will now post my first return post-- a post of recent mis-adventure and a post that will actually appear before this one...which is kind of a problem...that we ought all pretend doesn't exist...like creepy handshakes and fat ghosts.

Witz

No comments: