Google
 

Thursday, February 14, 2008

Witz Pickz: Those E-Trade Ads With the Baby

The Super Bowl ads this year felt like they were copies of copies of copies of original Super Bowl ads. Each generation lost some quality until this year they felt kind of like Super Bowl ads, but somewhat familiar and stale at the same time. The only ad that REALLY drew my attention, and has kept it in the following weeks, has been those E-Trade baby ads. You know what I'm talking about-- the ones where they have a baby talking with an adult voice about how he's investing on e-trade. I can't get the embedding to work, so here's a link to one of them:

THE FIRST ONE

and here's one to the other the other:

THE SECOND ONE


The timing, the content, and the delivery is spot on and they cast the kid perfectly too, with his bright wide eyes (unless it's all faked). It's one of the few commercials I've laughed at consistently when it comes on in a long time.

That's All I Got,
Witz



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey John. How is Apple doing? HAHAHAHAH...if you ever need real investment advice, call me champ.