Google
 

Sunday, January 14, 2007

Witz Pickz: They Don't Know Jack: the "24" Blog

"24" went bad. It did. But like Fox with "The War At Home", I seem to have gotten myself into a contract that I am unable to break. 24: The Post College Years (now known as They Don't Know Jack) was started two years ago for season five and blew up, gaining contributors from all over the place. Therefore, I am reluctantly returning to post on this blog and while I no longer enjoy the show, I have hope, and I will continue to enjoy the artist formerly known as Jack Bauer, the sporadic and underutilized asset of Curtis, and the void left by our beloved Edgah. If you are a fan of the show, or just want to keep tabs with what is going on while getting a severe dose of humor and analysis, check out They Don't Know Jack.

-Witz-

No comments: