Google
 

Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Witz Pickz: A Day Off OR DOES HE??

There have been 80 posts on Witz Pickz, and after finally arriving back on the west coast after a marathon day of airports and flying, exhaustion and brain deadedness drained me of a post today. Since it's 9:30pm PST anyway, no one's readin' this on Wednesday, but I wanted to let you all know that I didn't forget about you-- just didn't have it in me. Perhaps I will think of something clever by the end of this paragraph and will pick it but I doubt that'll--

--Anti-Oxidants RULE! They're like the Musketeers of the vitamin world. They go through your body and round up all the free radicals floating in your midsts and then lead them to their death. They are the ultimate vigilante's in that they strike BEFORE the free radicals have time to do things like give you cancer or sunburn (who knows!?). For some reason, Free Radicals remind me of two things: the Neutrinos from Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles cartoon back in the day, and of the movie 12 Monkeys. I don't know why this is, but somehow I see them as this backwards hippie group that means well but ends up setting free caged animals who then spread disease, mess up the environment, and die in the wild. But back to Anti-Oxidants. AO For Vendetta. Titan A.O. In French Ne-Oxidants-Pas. I like them also because they aren't afraid to say what they mean. You know what they stand for. It's like if the Jews were called the No Christs. Or if models were called The Foodless. You know what you're getting up front. Anyway, I've been on an AO kick for a while now, pounding green tea like it called me names. There's something satisfying in knowing that I'm not just fulfilling my liquid thirst requirement, but also setting free roving bands of no-holds barred avengers into my system. That's something to be happy about.

Attention-Craver,
Witz

No comments: