Google
 

Sunday, June 17, 2007

Witz Pickz: Sunday Stories -- The Price by Neil Gaiman

I mentioned the other day a new feature on Witz Pickz that I am calling Sunday Stories(z). People like readin', Sunday's are lazy, and Monday's sometimes need a little extra punch to get you through the day. So I will try every Sunday to post a story of my own, someone I know, or a link to a story by someone else. Part selfish, part humanitarian act, this is Sunday Stories.

This week's story is The Price by Neil Gaiman, one of my favorite authors (Neverwhere, American Gods). The Price is from a collection of short stories, and every time I read it, I get chills and wish I had written it. Since I don't really know what copyright laws are all about, here's a link to SOMEONE ELSE who has it online. Enjoy.

The Price by Neil Gaiman

Witz

No comments: