Google
 

Monday, June 25, 2007

Witz Pickz: Ichiro Suzuki Quotes

This isn't much, but it's a speck to cover Monday. Did you go back and read Friday's monster post? Did you RE-read it? You probably missed SOMETHING. I mean, your boss entered the area, you got distracted by incoming email, you sneezed and lost track of things. SOMETHING. So go and do that. In the meantime, here's a quote from Ichiro Suzuki, center fielder for the Seattle Mariners:

"To tell the truth, I'm not excited to go to
Cleveland, but we have to. If I ever saw
myself saying I'm excited going to Cleveland,
I'd punch myself in the face, because I'm lying."

There are probably plenty more great Ichiro quotes. Just altavista "Funny Ichiro Quotes"-- er, I mean google it. But that's EXACTLY WHAT IT WOULD HAVE BEEN LIKE IF ALTAVISTA WON THE SEARCH ENGINE BATTLE!

Now here's a funny picture:








"Are You Not Entertained?",
Witz

1 comment:

A Money said...

Tell anonymous to stop posting stupid comments.

Ichiro hates everywhere that cannot prepare him a delicious Red Scorpion roll.